Sunday, September 7, 2014

dog days

Hello everyone, Im here with a new post.. I know I have repeated this over and over but sorry for my absence, with school starting and everything I have had a lot on my mind.. Anyways here is one of my last posts of Singapore. In my last week, me and my friend Katya went to Haji lane (I swear I would live there if I actually lived in Singapore). It was a rainy day though and the cafe we had in mind to go to was closed.
my very simple outfit with my lovely tote bag that I got for $10, I love it and will take a close up soon:)
At the end of the day, we got something to eat and it was incredible (I mean c'mon, look at the photo above) and somehow we ended up being in a spiritual shop which was just about to have a meeting with others so we decided to join in and listen to these people and their interesting stories.. It was a great day in the city as usual xx 

10 comments:

  1. Perfect as always! Keep doing what you do, Anna! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible! Such a nice atmosphere and feeling from your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I just loved your blog! I'm already following you on instagram and I really love it. I hope to see a lot of new things here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice! Keep on with the perfect posts and captions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck at school Anna <3 and I'm in love with these photos, most of them are usually on my iphone's lock screen, you're such a creative person :)

    youmeankarlwho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you posted more anna you're such an inspiration!
    Hope everything is going well (:

    hintofsun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been following you on Instagram for a while and I just wanted to say I think your pictures are really beautiful! I hope you'll be posting some more things on your blog because you're pictures are so nice.

    www.pixellifeonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your instagram so muchhhh that I finally found your blog and followed :DDDD

    if you want to check out my blog:
    unknownkc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos! That burger looked delicious!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete