Thursday, August 21, 2014

Lay it down.

Yesterday was a lovely day, I finally got to do something I've wanted to do for a long time! I visited some nature shops at a cute little street here in Singapore, which is full of other cool and creative shops, cafes. Unfortunately, I didn't take money with me so I couldn't buy anything, but me and my friend have already planned to go back and spend our last days here at this cute little cafe full of spiritual books, relaxing music and nature-like interior, just enjoy doing nothing, since we have no castings left to go to. Hopefully I will take more photos of the lovely area once we go there, but until then, just enjoy a few photos of my outfit haha.. Anyways, for all you Singaporeans, you probably already know this place is Bugis!:)
So another dream came true the other day, I found the perfect hat that I've wanted for about two years.. Yep that's right, 2 freaking years and I couldn't find the perfect one, until now- I got it at H&M! My shirt is from The Editors Market, the skirt is from Topshop and lastly, my tote bag is from Extrabold. This outfit was quite a lazy and simple one, all black is always the easiest way to go, am I right? 
See you tomorrow guys! x 

15 comments:

  1. All-over black suits you very good and the
    second picture is just perfect!

    http//teenapes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these photos, they're so beautiful and magical in some way, btw that hat looks perfect on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna, you're so inspiring, really! Your pictures are incredible and you are so beautiful too, and I love the way you don't care about what other people say about you… There should be more girls like you! Also i really love your youtube videos and that would be amazing if you did a new video about Singapore! I'd like to meet you ahaha, you seems so nice! But yeah, kisses from Belgium!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Really hope you will have a last meet up before you leave Singapore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. To be exact, that place is Haji Lane. Really love how you look in all your outfits, you pull off clothes very well! :) Keep the updates coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really really really loved this post! The photos are so beautiful anna and so is your oufit, it's just perfect! But where are your shoes from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i absolutely love your blog, your photos and style and everything. I wanted to ask you, what programe do you use to edit your photos? thank you so much if you reply!!! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look great in all-black outfits! the hat is perfect, i found my ideal one at H&M too but I have no money this month, eh.... have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm following you on instagram and now I found your blog :)
    Your Outfit is gorgeous! All black is never boring if you wear different materials and fabrics, like you did.

    Have a nice day x
    Rona from threepinkcats

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is so nice! And everything you run on the internet is perfect!! You're a big inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What camera/what settings do you use to take your photos? I absolutely love them :) Owlsnbacon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can you by any chance do a post about photography tips? I'm starting now to learn about shutter speed, ISO and aperture mode. I could really use some help from a talented photogapher like you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is fantastic!

    http://joellepoulos.com/

    ReplyDelete