Monday, August 18, 2014

feathers in my hair

Long time, no see! Sorry people, I was having trouble with my battery charger and had to buy a new one, after that my actual battery wasn't working too but then I found my other one, but that's irrelevant, I'm here now. Today I had another free day and I met up with one of my local friends, Ashley, to go to this cute little village or town in Orchard (It's a very central place, so it was bizarre for such a cute place like this to be in the middle of the city) 
For those who have been wondering where my shoes are from, they're Andre :) 
My top is from my favorite shop in Singapore, The editors market and shorts are from Extrabold. 
I adore this bag and was almost jumping in the store, The editors market again, from happiness when I found it 
We finished the day at a very cute bar in the lovely area :)

See you guys real soon 

4 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! Their quality is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I just love the feeling in your photos. Especially in the first one. I was just wondering that which camera and objective do you have?

    Ps. I also love you 'cause you seem really sweet and honest and you have a great attitude!! Wish you all the best in the future <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna, I want to say THANK YOU for telling me your shorts were from The Editor's Market. I love them! x

    ReplyDelete